BERNHARDT, MANUFACTURER OF STANDARD OR TAILORED PACKING MACHINES AND LINES
Machinery designed for packing products for the food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and chemicals industries.
- Filling, dosing, heat sealing, vacuum packing & gas flushing
Solutions for demanding products and processes
- Low density powders and volatile products
- Sensitive products with a risk of caking
- Frequent batch changes requiring good cleanability
A number of options are available:
- ATEX certification, IQ-OQ qualification
- Recording and real-time sharing of data via ERP
- Clean-in-place (CIP)
Since 1956 we have been manufacturing packing machinery used by customers in over 30 countries.
- Powder filler with 60, 90 or 120 L hopper for pouches, bags, big-bags, drums and buckets.
- 1 and 2 m3 big-bag filling station.
- Highly precise dosing, easy to disassemble and clean.
- Fine particle suction during dosing for operator safety and keeping the packing room clean.
- Barondose® software measures product flow in real time and optimises the cycle time with no operator intervention.
- Industrial heat sealers capable of managing up to 4 film thicknesses.
- 10 mm sealing width.
- Double impulse sealing with controlled temperature.
- Manual or pneumatic closure.
- Sealer on stand with air extraction pipe and inert gas injection for medium production rates.
- Motorised, automated vacuum tanks with vacuum parameter settings (up to 10 mbars) for high production rates.
- Integration of Bernhardt machines and/or third party modules.
- Manual, semi-automatic or fully automated operation.